Worst parts about today:
* traffic court
* leaking water heater
* still feel like crap after a week & a half
Best parts about today:
* the nice judge-man who took sympathy on me and stamped my ticket in such a way that makes me think it's no longer an issue
* the A&W I found on the way home from traffic court. Far enough out of my normal way to not tempt me, but a nice treat after a crappy day.
And, in other news:
I SAW MY FIRST TEXAS GATOR!!!
Really. I was out walking at a park near my house Sunday night to see if that would help me feel better (long, boring story there), and I saw one! ... here's evidence:

No, it's not a rock. You can see the eyes (look closer). Anyway, it WAS a gator. Cool stuff. Even Osito thought so:

And a sunset from the same park...just cuz I like 'em.

Since Ike is supposedly on his way, I thought I'd share some photos of our last "big storms"...
My backyard during TS Edouard:

Looks pretty much the same as a non-tropical storm:

And Gustav. See the wind??

Yeah... that was it.
No comments:
Post a Comment