Sunday, August 03, 2008

*Edit*

OK, so I was about to write that there's nothing new in my life, but then I noticed that I haven't updated this blog in a year. So, here are the new things (though, it still doesn't really matter since no one reads this!!):
  • I moved to Houston in August of last year
  • I'm teaching at a charter school called YES
  • I have no life because I'm teaching at a charter school called YES
  • I bought a house. As of this month, I own about 2 square feet of said house. Wells Fargo owns the rest. Sure is nice of 'em to let me live in it.
  • I attend the best ward I've ever been a part of. That's really saying something because this is my 21st ward (yup... nomad)
  • I still think that camel pic is one of my favorites of all time
  • I'm broke beyond belief
  • I can't think of anything else...

As for the rest of my family, my siblings are popping out kiddos all over the place.

The two newest additions are little Ashley Ryan, who is completely adorable, despite the fact that she looks nothing like a Stark, and Cassandra Gabrielle (hope I spelled that right), who is too pink & bundled up to see who she looks like yet (but she's still cute).

Dunno when I'll get to see either one, but I hope it's soon!

No comments: