So, update:
* Breakup came early in Fairbanks. Most of the snow is gone and what's left if melting swiftly
* I have been applying to jobs EVERYWHERE: Texas; Washington state; Washington, DC; Korea; Shanghai; France.... and I'm about to send something in to a school in Portugal, one in Vegas, and who knows where else. So far... nothing. yay.
* I have been playing my Wii... and those of you who have one need to send me your Wii number so we can get connected and play!
* I have been swimming/ water aerobics-ing a bit.
* I have lost 15 lbs.
* I have made plans to spend the summer here in Fairbanks, driving tour buses again (YAY for Fairbanks summer!)
* I have been taking Ice Alaska pictures... OK that was before everything melted, but here are a few, for fun...
Check here for more Ice Alaska pictures...
2 comments:
SO first off, YAY for you blog! THen, what awesome adventures and pictures! I love that you have so much to report!!!! I will try that next, :)
We miss you!!!
Well, I hope you get a job that brings you back to Houston!! But where ever you end up the people there will be lucky! Oh, and congrats on losing 15 lbs. That is awesome! We miss you!
Post a Comment