Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For Sale, Part I (BOOKS!)

I'm in need of: a-cash and b-less stuff. So, I'm putting a few things on the auction block, so to speak. Obviously, these items are only available to those of you in the Houston area, unless you want to pay for shipping too. ;0)

Please contact me by email (krats1976@yahoo.com) or facebook..I tend to forget to read comments here (sorry Jackie!).

Here's a partial list of books I have for sale. I'll be adding to this list as I find my hidden stockpiles of books.


TWILIGHT SERIES $35 for the set of 4
* Twilight is paperback, the rest are hardcover in excellent condition

$4 Titles:

  • Wheel of Time: Books 2-10 hardcover ($4 each)
  • Criss Cross Lynne Rae Perkins (hardcover)

$3 Titles

  • Wheel of Time: Books 1 & 4 paperback ($3 each)
  • Among the Free Margaret Peterson Haddix hardcover (this is book 7 of the Shadow Children series… I have most of the others & I’ll post them when I find them!)
  • Life of Pi Yann Martel (paperback)

$2 Titles—Paperback unless otherwise noted

  • A Thousand Acres Jane Smiley
  • Refuge Terry Tempest Williams
  • Dave Barry’s Greatest Hits Dave Barry
  • Lonesome Traveler Jack Kerouac
  • The Bourne Identity Robert Ludlum
  • God’s Politics: A New vision for Faith and Politics in America Jim Wallis (hardcover)
  • The Subtle Knife Philip Pullman
  • The Amber Spyglass Philip Pullman (I have book one, The Goldan Compass too… I’ll post it when I find it!)
  • The Road Less Traveled M. Scott Peck, MD
  • Lake Wobegon Days Garrison Keillor (hardcover)

$1 Titles

  • In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson Bette Bao Lord (paperback)

1 comment:

Annette said...

I'll also buy the Alchemist.
Annette V.